Tuesday, September 21, 2010

new look

I decided to change the background of my blog. I love a simple and non-cluttered look (which does not hold true for any of my workspaces) so I tried a redesign that was similar to those values.

And I really wanted to incorporate turquoise. I LOVE this color. It was voted Pantone's color of the year for 2010.



(I realize I'm a dork for knowing that)

I really want to incorporate the color into my apartment somehow. It just makes me happy and reminds me of peaceful, warm weather.

Hope you like the changes, I can't promise I won't grow weary and change it again in a few months!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new look! It's so nice and clean looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite color. I love the look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the new design! :) i saw it when i came on the blog today and wanted to comment on it... you made it easy by having a blog post about it. :)

    ReplyDelete