Wednesday, June 23, 2010

measuring with style, duos

In a follow up to THIS post, I did end up making another visual measurement picture. This one is a little more convoluted, but is actually pretty handy as I've referenced to it twice already.

measurment oz2

8 oz = 1 cup
2 Tablespoons = 1 oz
3 teaspoons = 1 Tablespoon (You might not be able to see it, but there are small white "teaspoons" tucked inside the tablespoon.)

I currently have these images printed out and above my spice racks.

This is what you do when you work at a university and it's summertime. Well, this and rent lecture halls so that you and your co-workers can eat breakfast and watch the world cup on the screen projection.

GO USA!!

2 comments:

  1. I want your job right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so I'm admittedly not really following the World Cup but I love watching sports in general, so that sounds phenomenal... Which lecture hall did you rent out?

    ReplyDelete