Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF for realzies

This has been the longest week I can remember. After being hit with numerous snow storms, a busted pipe in my office (causing a flood) and going stir crazy in my apartment – I’m very glad to see it’s over.

Since I wasn’t able to post around the chaos, I thought I’d leave you with a video that truly made me smile.

I may have found a new love in the artist, Olek. Who is responsible for this on Christmas day on Wallstreet

bull by olek

The video of how she accomplished such a feat is still making me smile. You can see it HERE (via Honestly...WTF)


Also if you need more of a street art fix, watch Banksy’s “Exit through the Gift Shop”

banksy_museum_exit_through_the_gift_shop

Seriously, it’s on Netflix instant, don’t miss it!

Let’s hope next week is a little less calmer. Especially you, snow storms!

1 comment:

  1. I watched Exit Through the Gift Shop and it was really freaking good!

    Banksy is like my hero now, too.

    ReplyDelete